Nite Core D10 or Extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

mulder89

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone.
I have been looking for a led light that is very bright with a reasonable run time and is not huge. I need to carry it in my pocket so a clip is required.
I have looked at the D10 (only on the web, no hands on experience) but it doesn't have a clip (though I have seen home made ones on this forum). I like the idea of it running on one AA battery. The extreme on the other hand has a clip, is brighter by a long way but runs on CR123 (which are not common and cost a squillion quid). I know a lot of you love your Nite Core and I also see a lot love your Fenix.
I am open to suggestions and if possible include a link to the light you are talking about in your reply. I am steering towards to Nite Core because I can pay for it with paypal and the price includes shipping as I am not a fan of supplying credit card details to companies I know nothing about (Im in Australia so payment is a consideration as well). I have been watching Fenix and Nite Core for a while now and they seem to be above board and a number of you have written only good things about them.
So what are your thoughts? Im awaiting your replies.
Cheers
mulder89
AKA David

DM51

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF, mulder89!

There is a thread here which explores this same question, and there are various other threads discussing the D10 vs. other options. I'll close this one to avoid duplication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts