• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Hard Anodized Crenelated M@G Bezel Ring

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alright everyone, here's your chance to grab some hard to find and totally unique pieces. I have done my best to describe everything but if anyone has questions about anything please send me a PM. All listed prices include shipping to the States. If your international please send me a PM with your location so I can get rates.

sale_DSC01140-1.jpg

#1 Natural 18650 Split-Body. This is a one of a kind. It has round bottom grooves as opposed to the flat bottom on all the other bodies I did. The anodize is not perfect however. It has a slight cloudiness in one area. Other than that it's perfect. $70 SOLD to Fitz (SHIPPED)

#2 Natural 18650 Split-Body
SOLD (SHIPPED)

#3 Natural 18650 Split-Body. This is a standard body without collar. One minor mill mark on the head end. Most would not consider this a blem but I do. $65
SOLD to Carpe Diem (SHIPPED)

#4 Black 18650 Split-Body. This is a standard body with collar. Minor mill marks. Most would not consider this a blem but I do. $65
SOLD to tx101 (SHIPPED)

#5 Black 18650 Split-Body. This is a standard body with collar. Minor mill marks. Most would not consider this a blem but I do. $65
SOLD to LightReign (SHIPPED)

#6 Black 18650 Split-Body. This is a standard body without collar. Perfect condition. $70
SOLD to Carpe Diem (SHIPPED)

#7 Black 18650 Split-Body. This is a one of a kind. It has round bottom grooves as opposed to the flat bottom on all the other bodies I did. Perfect condition. $70
SOLDto Fitz (SHIPPED)

sale_DSC01144-2.jpg

#8 3D M@G Hard Anodized from my last run. It has a finned head. The picture does not show it but the stock switch, reflector, window etc… are included. $85 SOLD to william lafferty (SHIPPED)

#9 2D M@G Hard Anodized from my last run. It has a finned head and grooved body. The inside has also been bored out to accept 8xAA of any size. The picture does not show it but the stock switch, reflector, window etc… are included. $110 SOLD to william lafferty (SHIPPED)

#10 2C M@G Hard Anodized from my last run. It has a finned head and grooved body. The picture does not show it but the stock switch, reflector, window etc… are included. $92 SOLD to bxstylez (SHIPPED)

sale_DSC01145-3.jpg

#11 Crenelated M@G stike bezel ring. Hard Anodized from my last run. This one has a slight chip in the anodize right above one of the glow powder holes. These are a perfect match to any of my hard anodized lights. $50 or send me a PM with offers.

#12 Crenelated M@G stike bezel ring. Hard Anodized from my last run. Perfect condition. These are a perfect match to any of my hard anodized lights. $55 SOLD to gsnorm (SHIPPED)

#13 Five Mega 2" Deep Smooth Reflector and Bezel Ring. Hard Anodized from my last run. Perfect condition. These are a perfect match to any of my hard anodized lights. $65
SOLDto Donn (SHIPPED)
sale_DSC01146-4.jpg

#14 Silver M@G D Head. Finned. Slight scratch on one a couple of the fins from when I was filing the edges. $25 SOLD to thomashct (SHIPPED)

As customary the first to post an,"I'll take it" for any item gets it. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR CPF USERNAME IN YOU PAYMENT!!! Payment should be made in a timely manner. If you have circumstances which might extend payment time send me a PM before posting that you'll take it. My Paypal address is
smemail.jpg

As stated above all prices include domestic shipping. For international shipping please contact me with your location so I can get rates.

Last edited:

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Big Sale! 18650 Bodies, HA M@GS, Bezel Rings and more!

I'll take #4

PM send

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #7 please.
I'll take #1 as well. #7 looks lonely.

Last edited:

StrayLight

Enlightened

I'll take #1, and I'll be backup for #4 or #5 if either one becomes available.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

I`ll take No. 6.

:)

Last edited:

gsnorm

Newly Enlightened

I'll take #12. Paypal sent.

Thanks.

wrencher

Newly Enlightened

If any left I would like one of the 18650 bodies. Nat prefered. Thanks Jeff.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

PP sent for No.`s 3 and 6.

Thanks, Brian!

:)

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal:

For #4 plus shipping to the UK

Thanks Brian

Wai

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Paypal sent!

thomashct

Newly Enlightened

I will take:

#14 Silver M@G D Head

PP :paypal:

Last edited:

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast

#1 Natural 18650 Split-Body. This is a one of a kind. It has round bottom grooves as opposed to the flat bottom on all the other bodies I did. The anodize is not perfect however. It has a slight cloudiness in one area. Other than that it's perfect. $70 SOLD to Fitz

#2 Natural 18650 Split-Body
SOLD

#3 Natural 18650 Split-Body. This is a standard body without collar. One minor mill mark on the head end. Most would not consider this a blem but I do. $65
SOLD to Carpe Diem

#4 Black 18650 Split-Body. This is a standard body with collar. Minor mill marks. Most would not consider this a blem but I do. $65
SOLD to tx101

#5 Black 18650 Split-Body. This is a standard body with collar. Minor mill marks. Most would not consider this a blem but I do. $65
SOLD to LightReign

#6 Black 18650 Split-Body. This is a standard body without collar. Perfect condition. $70
SOLD to Carpe Diem

#7 Black 18650 Split-Body. This is a one of a kind. It has round bottom grooves as opposed to the flat bottom on all the other bodies I did. Perfect condition. $70
SOLDtoFitz
:rant: Sunday morning family commitments!

Brian's 18650 bodies are my without-a-doubt, favorite pieces of E-series Lego. Congrats to those of you who got these!

kurni

Enlightened

Hi Mirage_Man,

May I have #9 2D M@G Hard Anodized pending questions in PM, please?

Thanks in advance,
Kurni

Last edited:

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Mirage_Man,

May I have #9 2D M@G Hard Anodized pending questions in PM, please?

Thanks in advance,
Kurni

This is not "quad-bored" the entire inside diameter has been bored out to the same diameter as the threads. So no the threads have not been touched. Yes it fits FM's 8AA holders.

All the necessary contact points are free from anodize.

Yes, the it has all stock parts one would get with a brand new M@G. It is a brand new light sans to HA plating and various machine work.

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello Mirage Man,

I'll take # 8 and 9. Paypal incoming.

bill

Bill, please hold off on sending PP for #9 just yet. I want to give kurni the time to respond to a PM. If he doesn't want it it's yours. I will put you down for #8 though.

kurni

Enlightened

Hi Mirage_Man,

Thank you for the opportunity :)

Bill, it's yours; congrats :)

Cheers,
Kurni