• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Looking for custom reflectors

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
I can sputter the stock mag reflector in different textures & remove the cam for LED mods.

You can see my old sale page in the link in my signature as well as what they look like in all my recent Mag mods.

Not recommended for hotwire mods though.

Geminidan

Newly Enlightened
I have stock Mags, LED..I just ordered some kind of lens boraflots or something like that, I was told to try and find better reflectors for the two of them...do you have any to sell???Dan:confused:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
I don't have them ready to go. I have Mag reflectors on hand. I make them upon request for whatever application is needed. PM or email me if you are interested.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
I have stock Mags, LED..I just ordered some kind of lens boraflots or something like that, I was told to try and find better reflectors for the two of them...do you have any to sell???Dan:confused:

Dan, if you just need metal reflectors that fit in stock Mags, you can check with Litho in this thread. Also, member FiveMega may have some that he has sold. There are some sold by Chinese companies DX & KD that have threads under the "Dealer" section of the CPF-Marketplace.