Hey Charlie!, is Space Needle available now?

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
If I hurry, I can get a money order for one! (before something happens to get my money away from me!)
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Alright already. I edited it!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Re: Hey Wayne, is Space Needle available now?

Joe, you are now officially CUT OFF!!! d=^P

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast

You may have lost your spot on the Space Needle III! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dood, do some proper research to save yourself the heartache.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW did anyone know that Mr B has some agreements with Lumileds on a new class of Super 5 watts with a unrealease in PDFs bin Y and bin Z? They are suppose to produce from 250-280 lumens for bin Y and 290 to 350 lumens for binZ. Colour is also perfect. Colour Rendering Index is also at max. Perfect amount of colour for the entire spectrum except infra red.

Ops... No Mr B, pls don't kill me for releasing your secret... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Okay Nerd, now it is YOU the one be CUT OFF!!! d=^P

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk

[drool] I'll be a beggin' for one of your next creations. All the hype is giving me chills!

- G!mpy

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast

Charlie gets those special LEDS from his
"Mafia / CIA / Tri-Laterial Commission / Roswell / Vatican / Interpol / Columbian Cartel / KKK" connection!

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Here's the deal, and Thank You all kindly for the interest -- I have less than a dozen good 5W HD Luxeons, but two are spoken for in an extremely Top Secret project light to be revealed in about two weeks, so there are like 7-8 left to make Space Needle IIs with. There are about a dozen people on the current *Pending List*, but past experience has shown there is a 30% to 50% drop-off rate when the time comes to put the money where the desire used to be.

So figuring if six people drop off, and I can make eight, that would leave two extra Space Needle IIs unspoken for.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it...

Thanks again.

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast

Two? Make that one if you can Charlie! Spoken for!

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm interested in a Space Needle II, Charlie.

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast

Or is it one top secret light with 2 very bright luxeons in it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pat

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Ginseng, please e-mail me so that I can file your name on The List. It is how I do my messy, sloppy, and highly unreliable bookkeeping...

Pat, I think you may have caught on to something everybody did not -- two Secret Project lights? Who said anything about two 5W Luxeons necessarily going into Two lights?

Seriously, it is a personal keeper that I will be using for work, although of course if it doesn't pan out for that purpose I may sell it eventually -- you'll understand when you see it (if it even lights up, that is -- we'll just have to wait and see if it works at all)...