• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: P1D Leef Body

kavvika

Enlightened
*Found* P1D Leef Body

Like the title says, I'm looking for a Leef clickie body for my P1D. It's a great light, but I feel a clickie body could make it that much better. Natural anodized only, please. Hopefully it will match one of my P1D's.

Last edited:

warx23

Enlightened
I have one. I Just purchased it to try out. It still had the wrapper from lighthound on it when I recieved it. It has one itty bitty scratch from putting on a split ring when I got it. Other then that its perfect.

Ill take 32 shipped (cash Paypal). This is what I have in it.

Looks like this.

I also have a black p1d if your interested in a second light.
naughty.gif

Last edited:

kavvika

Enlightened
I have two P1D's, both natural. One is a P1D datiled modded to a SSC USV0H, the other is a -CE that texlite modded with a R2 WG. Can't say I have a need for yet another P1D, and I'm partial to natural. I'll have to think about it; I don't know how a two-toned light would look...

I know there were a small number of natural-finished bodies sold; didn't think they'd be so elusive!

Last edited:

underdust

Newly Enlightened
Hey...

(I'm the guy that sold the KL1 in the Marketplace before I heard back from you. Maybe I can make up for that here. :) )

It turns out that I have one of these bodies just sitting in a box as well. If you're interested, send me a PM.

Here's a pic.

leef.jpg

kavvika

Enlightened
The elusive natural body has been found and paypal has been sent! Many thanks to underdust!

Let's see if this combination can knock my E1L from it's position as EDC!:naughty: