• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Slate Gray McLux III PD-S (SOLD!)

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys...

I have for sale a very nice McLux III PD-S, with slate gray HA. The particular "slate gray" on this light, however, is almost a totally black HA. It has a green trit in the piston, comes with a Ti bezel ring from the Shoppe, and a Seoul LED (believed to be a P4).

I`ve only carefully carried it a day or two in the years that I have owned it. Otherwise its been quietly residing in my gun safe, cloaked with bubblewrap. As they say, it`s time to send it to someone who will actually use it.

While photographing the flashlight, I noticed some very minor wear on the body. Basically, some light wear on some of the sharp edges on the head. (You can see what I`m talking about, I believe, in the photographs.) I mention this in case it might be of any concern to a prospective buyer. To be safe, I`d rate the light at about 98-99% mint. It`s still basically in the same condition, though, as I received it from Don, as noted above.

Here are a couple of pictures of the light:

mcgizmopds005wp6.jpg

mcgizmopds001on0.jpg

The price: $500.00

I`ll cover shipping CONUS via insured USPS Priority Mail, with delivery confirmation. Per usual, all risks of shipping are with the buyer.

International buyers are welcome, provided that you cover any shipping and/or insurance costs in excess of $10.00. And again, all risks of shipping and delivery are with the buyer.

The first person to post an unconditional "I`ll take it" (or a reasonable variation of the same) in this thread for the light will be the buyer. (Asking a question or posting a conditional "I`ll take it" won`t create a placeholder for you.)

I can accept both cash-funded and CC-funded Paypal (but no E-Checks, please). I`ll eat the PP fees. Once a buyer posts in this thread, we can exchange PM`s or emails to sort out the shipping and payment logistics.

Thanks for looking!

smile.gif

This light has been sold!

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Slate Gray McLux III PD-S

Price adjusted based on some helpful PM`s. Thanks ! :green: :D

This is one of those cases where I`m already regretting putting the light up for sale, and may gladly end up keeping it.

Take care!

:)

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

What was it adjusted to ??

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Carpe Diem/Oddjob,

Thanks for the confirmation. Carpe , all the best in your sale..

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just to add, the aluminium version dissipates heat better than its titanium bros. I've got one of these in HA-Nat and it looks grey rather than the slate black, probably its the same version as this one on offer.....

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just to add, the aluminium version dissipates heat better than its titanium bros. I've got one of these in HA-Nat and it looks grey rather than the slate black, probably its the same version as this one on offer.....

I`ll try to post pictures tomorrow.

This light has a "slate gray" that looks absolutely and totally BLACK to my eye. (It`s darker than shown in Don`s linked picture.)

If you like black, black HA, then this is the McLux III PD-S for you!

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Slate Gray McLux III PD-S (Price Reduced)

Great light and a 100% reliable seller. If you've been considering buying one of these original PDs (and believe me, they are worth consideration, I have two!) then Carpe Diem is the one from whom to buy one! I know first hand.

Good luck with this sale John!

Karl

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Slate Gray McLux III PD-S (Price Reduced)

Pictures of the light for sale have now been added to the first post.

I`ve also described in the first post some really, really minor wear that I saw when taking the photos...just to be safe. (The light is basically still as received from Don, though.)

Price is now reduced to $500.00.

Thanks for looking!

PS: Karl, thanks for the kind words!

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Slate Gray McLux III PD-S (TEMPORARILY WITHDRAWN)

This sale is temporarily withdrawn.

I`ve been tempted by an offer made via PM`s.

:devil: :green: :D

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was a touch lower....

And also involved two sheep, a goat and some roofing shingles.

It was a hell of a deal! What else can I say?

:thinking: :green: :D

:poof:

litew8

Newly Enlightened
Don't forget the kitchen sink, yep that was the deal breaker:nana:

Now would someone please buy one of my beautiful ML-1's, so i can afford this light :broke: