Jet Beam III Pro ST?

Shurock

Newly Enlightened
Anyone have a review of the Jet Beam III Pro ST? If someone has held the light, could you do a review here. What does ST stand for? Coming up empty on searches. Thanks.

-Patrick

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
Anyone have a review of the Jet Beam III Pro ST? If someone has held the light, could you do a review here. What does ST stand for? Coming up empty on searches. Thanks.

-Patrick

The light was just announced days ago so you won't find much. It hasn't shipped yet, but I'm sure once it does there will be reviews over in the Reviews Forum.

Regards,
Flavio
BugoutGearUSA.com
US Distributor Jetbeam Products

Shurock

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, guys.

I am going to order one from Bug Out Gear right now. I will let you know what I think of it when I get it (which I hope is the first week of August).

-Patrick

bgiddins

Newly Enlightened
Here's a thought - is there a market for a Jet-II in the ST form factor? Single CR123 or RCR123 - so you could run it on primaries or rechargeables. Now THAT would be an EDC.

Trying to follow the discontinued, current & future models of JETBeam is confusing - not owning a light yet, it's confounding me as a potential customer. I reckon a simplified lineup would really be in JETBeam's interests - the Pro-III lineup is on the money with the ST, Pro and Ultra models - how about extending this across the Jet-I, Jet-I EX and Jet-II lineups for consistency? The formfactor of the old Jet-I MK could be reintroduced as a Jet-I ST, plugging that gap.

Any interest in the currently hypothetical "JETBeam Jet-II ST" out there?