• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Mac's Ultimate Mag85/Torch -SOLD-

chago

Newly Enlightened
For sale is a stunning Mac's Mag85. This one is special because it can be converted to a Torch by switching lamps, reflectors and battery packs, all of which are included here. I'm also throwing in an awesome ss bezel made by Kiu (no glowing dots). Light's condition is "as new". If you need more info, here's the light's original sale thread:

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=177584
l
Price for the Ultimate Mag85 is SOLD This includes pp fees and shipping to US via Priority Mail w. delivery confirmation. For $5 more you get insurance, your call.

Further down is an equally awesome Mr. Bulk Ti Dragon. Serial number 16 out of 40. This one's pristine and comes with both the original ti bezel and the strike bezel (not shown). Love the light but I'm lining up for a Ti CubII so something's got to give. Here's the sales thread for your perusal.

http://flashlight-forums.com/index.php/topic,4251.0.html

The Ti Dragon goes for a very reasonable SOLD, and yes, that covers pp fees and Priority shipping w delivery confirmation to the US. Insurance is another $5.

I'm willing to ship internationally provided you cover the extra shipping and insurance. First "I'll take it" locks it. After that please PM me to provide paypal info and so on. Now some pics...

IMG_3075.jpg

IMG_3077.jpg

IMG_3079.jpg

IMG_3081.jpg

Last edited:

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Mac's Ultimate Mag85/Torch & Mr. Bulk Ti Dragon

That is a beautiful Mag85/Torch. Good luck in your sale :wave:

chago

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS Mac's Ultimate Mag85/Torch

Ti Dragon is sold! BTW, I'll be out of town and without internet access until Tuesday morning. Just in case you snag that Mag85 and I don't get back to you right away :D