Fenix TK11 question regarding holsters

bwcaw

Enlightened
Im a law enforcement officer and i recently purchased a Fenix tk11. Its one impressive little light to say the least. My only gripe is that the supplied holster sucks. I want one along the lines of the surefire combat holsters. Would a TK11 fit in a surefire combat holster? (v70 etc) If not, are there any alternatives? The holder has to fit on a standard same browne style duty belt. Thanks for any info!

HeadCSO

Enlightened
:welcome:

Take a look at Maxpedition's single sheath. An indepth report on the sheath was posted by CPF member Niconical here.

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
The SF combatholsters won't fit. If you remove the "combat ring" it may fit in a SF holster, bezel-up. BUT the TK11 doesn't come with a ring to cover the exposed threads left by the removal of the combat ring.

Unfortunately, especially if you use leather duty gear, there are no holsters that will fit the Fenix TK10 or TK11, which is a shame, as the TK11 is a good light.

The alternative would be a custom made holster, but that would probably cost more than the light.

-dan

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Look at Rip Off holsters. They make a model that will fit the TK10 and I don't think the TK11 is any bigger. Brightguy.com carries a good supply of Rip Off Holsters.

Bill

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
YES! It gives a nice carry that's accessable while secure.:)

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rip-Off holsters use a metal clip, which allows the holster to be removed easily. That won't work on a duty belt (unless R-O has changed their designs).

-dan

Burgess

Flashaholic
Rip-Off holsters also make BL versions of each of their many models.

The "BL" stands for Belt Loop.

This has no metal, just a totally-secure Belt Loop.

That's what i prefer, also !

:)

Can somebody tell us WHICH model of Rip-Offs fits it ?

Thank you to all.

:wave:
_