• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Used Seoul Firefly III - SOLD

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS: FFIII modded with WO bin seoul. very bright and white, with flupicv2.1 for lots of control. anodize worn and quite a few dings, but no deep gouges. you can put it on your keychain without worries about hurting the finish;)

$154 $139 NOW $134 SOLD shipped in the US via money order or cash paypal. add 3% for credit paypal(pm me for pp addy). international extra, pm me to work it out. not responsible for lost items without insurance.

thanks for looking!

100_9559.jpg

Beamshot with a Bitz light(left),which has a near perfect beam like a novatac:twothumbs

100_9560Medium.jpg

Last edited:

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Used Seoul Firefly III $154

Price drop and beamshot added:)

pcmike

Enlightened

"...put it on your keychain..."

Does this mean it has the body that has the splitring hole?

:thanks:

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast

yes mike it is. and the split ring hides away when not in use:twothumbs

100_9566.jpg

gollum

Enlightened
Re: FS: Used Seoul Firefly III - Now $134! Still here and open to interesting trades

how about a straight swap for my mint novatac 120p including box papers spares etc...? pm or reply here
btw I'm in australia postcode 4152
cheers Jason

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Used Seoul Firefly III - Now $134! Still here and open to interesting trades

Guys - don't miss this opportunity - I just finally got a Seoul modded Firefly III and it's as bright or brighter on burst than any of the newest, latest and greatest stuff coming out. These are rare and sweet in so many ways you'll be missing out big if you don't have one in your collection.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Pumaman...

I originally posted a conditional "I`ll take it" here, but I haven`t heard from you in the interim.

Unfortunately the funds that I was planning on using for the purchase have now evaporated for reasons beyond my control, so I have to withdraw my offer. Sorry about that!

I wish you well, though, with your sale.

Take care.

:)

Last edited:

bltkmt

Enlightened

What is the size of the FFIII? I don't know much about these and in doing a search came across lots of info about the DSPECK debacle, but not much about the light itself. Info please?

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tiny - about as small as you will find in a CR123 or RCR123 based light. It uses the harder 7075 aluminum and can this have a fairly thin body. There are pictures around with it side by side with other common lights. It uses the FluPic which is one of the best programmable multi-level, multi-function interfaces I've had. It uses copper in the head and threads which I believe is one reason it is buttery smooth in it's twisty action. Try the CPF Google search and you'll likely find a lot more info on it too.

bltkmt

Enlightened

Oy vey...tempting...already have three Draco's though. Can't get much tinier than those...

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast

how about a straight swap for my mint novatac 120p including box papers spares etc...? pm or reply here
btw I'm in australia postcode 4152
cheers Jason

Thanks for the offer, but i will pass. have owned a couple already.
While great lights, the novatacs are a little too big for me to edc, and a little too small to use as offense. great beam and interface though.

No problem carpe, i couldnt check in last night.

Thanks for the help and endorsement matrixshaman. I am only selling it because i have 3 others:crazy:

As far as trades, would be interested in a benchmade axis lock knife + - cash, and interesting lights. sorry for the vaugeness, but open to all offers. pics or links are nice as well. just please don't be offended if I'm not interested.
Thanks everybody:D

Last edited:

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Back to the top :)

agrajag

Newly Enlightened

Just been reading about your FF modding adventures at http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=150156

Is this one modded with the same method as those?

Regardless, I like it so much, :takeit:

I'm in the UK so I'll have to pay the shipping costs, if you could let me know how much your preferred methods cost.

Thanks for the chance of owning something useful that I won't be worried about using everyday:thumbsup:

Andy