• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Ledean Aspherical "C" Mag

beetleguise

Enlightened
You could make one yourself pretty easily. I bought one of ledeans, but I had to redo it anyway. It was a p4 direct drive, and the led burned up after about 2 cycles on the battery. Ledeans machining was right on, but the led would not focus very well. So, I ended up using a 7135 3 stage driver with a Q5, and shimming the heatsink. I also used a ton of superglowpowder. This light is now a masterpiece!
Sorry, I am not willing to part with it. I didn't mean to tease. If you can't find one for sale, get mirage man to cut a host up for you, and buy the parts from kaidomain. This light is a fun and easy build.
Good luck! These lights are crowd pleasers!

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know. I have several but little time to do "builds" and want to make a gift of it. Thanks, I may go for the build, and I realize it isn't difficult but does require some spare time which seems to be a scarce commodity for me these days:sigh:

Karl

beetleguise

Enlightened
I understand, Christmastime this year for my family my very well be filled with lumens. P-7 and aspherical R2's most likely.:santa: