Enlightened
..aka L2T v2.0(Rebel version) with Keep2Go Ocean Blue travel tube.:crackup:

P1010918.jpg

Tube fits perfectly around L2T head and the beam is not that bad:

P1010916.jpg

P1010915.jpg

LED-holic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very neat. Yup my L2D reminded me of a light saber as well when I first got it. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that. :D

baterija

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think his expected life time would be greatly shortened, judging by the level of his clumsiness. "Whoops! Me have no head anymore.. How rude!" :D

Which is exactly why he needs a light saber. :paypal: to the light saber for Jar Jar fund.

varuscelli

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think his expected life time would be greatly shortened, judging by the level of his clumsiness. "Whoops! Me have no head anymore.. How rude!" :D

Which is exactly why he needs a light saber. :paypal: to the light saber for Jar Jar fund.

Looks like I need to morph the Fenix's into something a bit more dignified. :p

Now that I think about it, I don't want to give Fenix reason for a defamation suit... :(

varuscelli

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, I'll risk thread drift for the sake of adding some dignity and hybridized patriotism to my previous posts. :whistle:

fenix_lincoln_02.GIF

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
just looking at the last pic, it looks like the torch is floating.

i cant tell if its laying down or standing up but it looks as if the tailswitch is lifting it up, do L2D's tailstand

Stromberg

Enlightened
just looking at the last pic, it looks like the torch is floating.

i cant tell if its laying down or standing up but it looks as if the tailswitch is lifting it up, do L2D's tailstand

The torch is standing on washing machine and leaning against the wall. L2T doesn't normally tailstand because of the protruding switch. Don't know about the L2D.

Last edited:

Latest posts