• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Milkey ML-1 (Mule head added) SOLD

litew8

Newly Enlightened
I have 2 ML-1's , one has to go. 1st one, Milky L1 old-style Seoul P4-U-6500K McR18, middle of pic . The 2nd one , same but with a new cree body, for a shorter light, and brighter low right side of pic. I would rate both lights at excellent condition, if not as stated, you can return it.
OS tail guard included!:kiss:
Thanks for looking, Al

For the old style, i'd like to get $200.00. W/ the cree body $225.00. These prices are shipped and insured, and delivery comformation.
Picture001-copy-copy-copy.jpg

Last edited:

litew8

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS Milkey ML-1

Take it today, i will add a mule head, or original head for the cree body, your choice.:faint:

Dadof6

Enlightened
Re: FS Milkey ML-1 (Mule head added)

If I understand correctly, you will sell the Cree Milky 1 with an additional Mule head or original cree head for the 225. If that is correct, I will take it.

litew8

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS Milkey ML-1 (Mule head added)

Yes, that is correct. It really does hurt, and i know it's a great deal, but i have to move something. The cree head has a couple of scrapes where i opened it, but thats as far as i went , works as new. Mule is perfect.

I'm visiting Canada till the 16th of Aug, then back to florida. I will ship from Canada, or we can do this when i get home, up to the buyer. Al