• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 4 x 14670 cells and holders (Price Drop)

Chodes

Flashlight Enthusiast
_02_4533-45.jpg

I have 4 x 14670 button top cells and 2 Fivemega 7.4V holders for sale.
Holders sold with this light: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/195559

Also another 4 x 14670 7.4v Fivemega holder with tailcap. This one allows charging cells without removing tailcap. I don't know what light it was originally sold with.

I'll call these "standard" and "with tailcap" holders.

All three holders will fit inside standard mags WITHOUT THE CELLS.
The 4 x 14670 light is radially bored (think that's the correct term) not quad bored. Quad bore will work also.

The cells have only had 4 cycles , used with a TLE300 - 2Amps so easy load.The other standard holder is unused.
The longer holder with tailcap was purchased on CPF used.

Body length:
The fivemega 4x14670 body tube is 165mm long and the holder that came with it fits with a standard mag spring.
The other holder fits perfectly in a 1D I have - body tube is 157mm. A standard mag spring goes in the base of the modified Natural gray colour tailcap.

Price:
Standard holder with 4 cells $65
Standard holder $40 Price Drop $30 (Just noticed FM's price is $36 ! )
Both standard holders and 4 cells $95 Price Drop $85

Holder with tailcap $40

I'll include standard post within Australia. Insurance / registered or International extra.

Here's the "with tailcap" holder in a 157mm 1D. The cap is natural gray - colour balance is wrong.

_02_4521-45.jpg

Last edited:

DM51

Flashaholic
Re: FS: 4 x 14670 cells and holders

It might be of interest for people to note that these standard holders will fit in a Surefire M6, to run a WA1111 (FM MN bi-pin adapter needed).

You would additionally need (not difficult to make) a plastic washer/insulator to fit on the +ve (bare) end, to prevent shorting against the M6 body.

Chodes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks DM51.
I've reduced prices - less than FM's price now (thought the holders were more for some reason :shrug: )

Chodes

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM replied.

Regard shipping , I will include standard Airmail to the US. Registered shipping add $10 . Other destinations I will have to check.

Chodes

Flashlight Enthusiast
The two standard holders and cells are sold.

The holder with tailcap still available. Holder is on far right in top pic , also installed in a 1D in the bottom pic.