• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF: Mac HA mini hid

addictedmatt

Enlightened
Hi everybody! I'm buying a car, so I gotta move some stuff. This light is now for sale. SPF $200 shipped conus. Note the dings in the anodizing. They don't bother me, but they might bother you:) First I'll take it gets it. PP or us money order. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Ninjaz7

Enlightened
Re: WTT: Mac mini hid

This is one of my favorites...best throw in my collection,surprises everyone.A must have for someone needing to spot far distances,what a rocket.

addictedmatt

Enlightened

I don't have any 17670's, so I'm not sure. The holder has two slots, and each one holds 2 cr123's. There is nothing between the two batteries, they touch each other. I would assume that if the 17670's are the same size as two 123's, they would fit, but I really don't know. I'll try to get some pics of the holder up later today.

jdriller

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm pretty sure this is a 12v light. 2 17670's won't provide enough power.

Ninjaz7

Enlightened

I'm pretty sure this is a 12v light. 2 17670's won't provide enough power.
Not to raid the thread but is there another combination besides 3 x rcr123 without haveing to bore?Although satisfied with this setup always looking for more.

addictedmatt

Enlightened

I'm surprised I haven't gotten more offers for this. I am open to a lot of different things. Please don't hesitate to make an offer on this. Modded mags, surefires, multi emitter lights, ect.:D

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
If this one is the same Solarc Ballast as the EZNITE then 4 3.0v R123 Tenergy Cells will power it up and not over volt the ballast.
These are the limited charge Li-Ion cells that top off their charge at 3.6v and under load drop to 3.2v, they require a dedicated charger.
Theres a thread in spotlights sub-forum with tests I think BVH did.
Nice buy zoran and great price on a HA finned body.
Does this one still have the diffused envelope on the bulb?

addictedmatt

Enlightened
Yes, it still has the diffused envelope, and I was using four 3.0 tenergy rechargeable cr123's with it. It is my understanding that you can also use 3 3.6v rcr123's and a dummy cell.