• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Traded: McLux/Balrog Custom

Traded: Two-cell custom featuring a rare Balrog 2xCR123 knurled AL body with matching Balrog knurled two-stage momentary/twisty tailswitch and a special McLux TK head (AL) which can handle up to three CR123 cells. The two-stage low/high is bright white with a perfect centered hotspot and nice flood.

Traded.

IMG_3593.jpg

IMG_3594.jpg

Last edited:

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McLux/Balrog Custom

Hey Troy, that TK head matches the balrog body perfectly! Who made that switch, is it a balrog also?

**EDIT** Nevermind, I guess I missed that its a balrog in the OP. Nice clean look for a guarded switch. Is the switch e-series compatible also?

Last edited:

jemab

Enlightened

what kind of LE is in it?
thanks!

donn_

Flashaholic

I have a TKI Standard Head, just like this one, and as far as I can tell, it's never been entered. It has a LuxIII TVOJ/DB1000.

Wicked bright!

Hey Troy, that TK head matches the balrog body perfectly! Who made that switch, is it a balrog also?

**EDIT** Nevermind, I guess I missed that its a balrog in the OP. Nice clean look for a guarded switch. Is the switch e-series compatible also?
Chris, yes, the Balrog stuff is all E Series compatible.