Earn some pocket money writing some articles about MAGLITES

pazlite

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a few people who can write some articles about maglites on a casual basis.

It's for a maglite blog that i've created. I'm looking to pay about $7-8 per 500-600 words via paypal.

If you know your maglites, I'm sure you will bust out 500 words in a matter of minutes so it's not a bad way to get some extra cash in the paypal for that flashlight eBay auction :)

Obviously I'm looking for people with good grammar and english skills.

PM me here or reply to the thread if you're interested! :)

pazlite

Newly Enlightened
Not really. Anything and everything maglite can be covered. Accessorie reviews, upgrade instructions, product specs etc.

pazlite

Newly Enlightened
OK I'm getting a little more desperate, I'll pay $10 per article.

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you are willing to take articles on why maglite, and the company suck, I'm sure plenty of people have something to say. :laughing:

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are great for modding! and thats about it, some of the most powerful and longest throwing flashlights were made from a Mag host, try a search for "ROP" (Roar of the pelican) and "Aspheric mag"

HTH
AlexGT

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you are willing to take articles on why maglite, and the company suck, I'm sure plenty of people have something to say. :laughing:
Yep I could write a couple articles like that. Complaining is easy! :p

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Interested... Just PM me the details and I'll donate a full write up on my 15 year old 2AA minimag. You don't need to pay me a dime, consider it a donation to a worthy cause:). FWIW, It has a nite-ize 3-LED drop in, and is my go-too nightstand light.

I'll gladly pull my 4D mag out of retirement too... again no payment needed.

You should be fore-warned that it will not be an all-positive review, both of these lights have more flaws than strengths.

Last edited:

LED-holic

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK I'm getting a little more desperate, I'll pay $10 per article.
I sent you a PM inquiring about this long before your 2nd post and asking for more details as well as offering to help. But no answer. And you're desperate? :thinking:

kramer5150

Flashaholic
No PM for me. I guess hes not really that desperate. I'm guessing "honest" Pro and Con types of reviews were not what he was looking for, at least thats what I offered... free of charge too.