Holster for Novatac 120P/T?

Sig Sauer

Newly Enlightened
What holster would you suggest to a Novatac 120P/T (tactical button)

I want to wear it while on plain clothes duty. Therefor it has to be concealed in the best way. It also needs to be secured so that it won't come loose while running.

Any suggestions?

Triple A

Newly Enlightened
NovaTac EDC Series Holster
Part #:REECO192

this it the ripoff brand that i purchased for my light from brightguy

i use it all the time and like the close over flap metal belt clip and low profile

i use it all the time

can be purchased from the store of your choice_ i have seen it at several different places

Triple A

Newly Enlightened
this holster looks like another great choice_ and simpler design_ maybe even more low profile than the ripoff

my choice of the other was so i could attach it and remove it from my belt without having to unloop it from the belt

this design without the metal clip of the ripoff may indeed be better for concealed carry because it should stay closer to the body without the added heft of the metal clip

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
The one i have is from Tad Gear and it has to be the best i have ever seen. It attaches by 2 Velcro loops that are adjustable and it has a VERY durable Velcro that holds the light in. The Velcro covers the entire top (as you can see in the picture below) It is the S2 sheath here on this page. It is the exact size of the Nov Tac
n1164480850_31003150_8202.jpg

and here is a picture of it on my 5.11 Operators belt, so you know it can fit the big ones.
n1164480850_30999016_4079.jpg

Last edited:

Sig Sauer

Newly Enlightened
NovaTac EDC Series Holster
Part #:REECO192

this it the ripoff brand that i purchased for my light from brightguy

i use it all the time and like the close over flap metal belt clip and low profile

i use it all the time

can be purchased from the store of your choice_ i have seen it at several different places

The AW holster for HDS/Novatac lights is another option.

available through lighthound http://www.lighthound.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3012

or directly from AW at cpfmp http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=81042

I doubt these holders will work with the tactical button.

Sig Sauer

Newly Enlightened
The one i have is from Tad Gear and it has to be the best i have ever seen. It attaches by 2 Velcro loops that are adjustable and it has a VERY durable Velcro that holds the light in. The Velcro covers the entire top (as you can see in the picture below) It is the S2 sheath here on this page. It is the exact size of the Nov Tac
n1164480850_31003150_8202.jpg

and here is a picture of it on my 5.11 Operators belt, so you know it can fit the big ones.
n1164480850_30999016_4079.jpg

Thanks for the pictures! It looks great. Does it have a loop to secure it with or is it hold in place by the pressure from the Velcro?

Last edited:

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
it most definitely would, nevermind. there is enough room for the switch there. i just velcro mine down really tight so i didnt think about the slack it could have

Edit: taking a picture to show you the room.

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
i dont know the differences besides the sizes. and yeah, i have a wonderful 120P and its my fav. EDC
This is how i have mine (yeah the light is on)
n1164480850_31003736_4354.jpg

and this is how you could have yours with the switch.
n1164480850_31003735_3976.jpg

the opening is the opposite side of the pull tab, and as i said before, the velcro covers the entire top for long life.

Sig Sauer

Newly Enlightened
i dont know the differences besides the sizes. and yeah, i have a wonderful 120P and its my fav. EDC
This is how i have mine (yeah the light is on)
n1164480850_31003736_4354.jpg

and this is how you could have yours with the switch.
n1164480850_31003735_3976.jpg

the opening is the opposite side of the pull tab, and as i said before, the velcro covers the entire top for long life.

Thanks for the pics! That is exactly what I'm looking for. Now I just need to find someone who will ship to Sweden.

EDIT: Does anyone else than TAD GEAR sell these?

Last edited:

Sig Sauer

Newly Enlightened
ooh, good luck with that. i dont know anything about overseas shipping. hope u find somewhere.

I have a friend who have a friend that lives in Florida. I might send it to him. And you know what is funny? He lives in Winter Park, Florida :) How strange is that

Sig Sauer

Newly Enlightened
Yes it certainly is. I just ordered some 5.11 products to his address, thats why I remembered it.

I doubt he is a member. But I don't know anything about him. Just got his address from a friend to be able to order some stuff. Needed to be sent to an American address. I know the zip was 32789.