• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Aleph Mule GDuP Cree Head Black ** SOLD **

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Selling the following:

- Aleph Mule GDuP Cree Head Black - was $180 - $175 - conus shipping included. ** SOLD **

The head is compatible with McGizmo's Ti 1x123 McClickie Pak, and all single cell Aleph/Aleph compatible/Surefire E-Series bodies.

Excellent condition - one small pin size nick near where the head screws onto the 123 body - other than that the head is mint.

I'd be willing to part this out, if I can sell both the LE and the head.

This head has no reflector and gives you three output levels of - flood without any hotspot whatsoever.
I think the absence of a hotspot in the beam and the dynamic range - three output levels - make this one of the best lights for walking along a trail or for walking a dog at night.

I have two strong and strong-willed Vizsla (Hungarian hunting dogs). The Aleph Mule GDuP on a neck lanyard and set on high illuminates the area where I need to step whether being pulled left or right. No hot spot to deflect my attention. Not stepping where I shouldn't - priceless.

It will run on a single cell Cr123, R123, 3.7V Li-ion battery. It was only used with primaries.

The complete head is described here:

http://theledguy.chainreactionweb.com/product_info.php?products_id=1093

The light engine is described here:

http://theledguy.chainreactionweb.com/product_info.php?products_id=1092

The head itself is described here:

http://theledguy.chainreactionweb.com/product_info.php?products_id=1119

First to post an unconditional "I'll take it!" gets it pending funds -
and that post takes precedence over all other forms of communication.

Payment: Cash PayPal only. No credit card PayPal. No PayPal eChecks.
If PayPal funds are not received within 4 hours of sending my PayPal address, the item will no longer be considered SPF and will again be made available for purchase. No hard feelings. If you need more than 4 hours, just let me know right away when requesting my PayPal address and we'll try to work something out. Communication is critical.

Shipping: by US Priority Mail with delivery confirmation in the USA.
Insurance extra. Not responsible for items once they are shipped.
International buyers are welcome, but you will be responsible for all risks of loss and non-delivery in the shipping process,
as well as the full cost of shipping and insurance.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Re: FS: Aleph Mule GDuP Cree Head Black ** Final Price Drop With Parts Pricing **

Bump with price drop.

da.gee

Enlightened
Re: FS: Aleph Mule GDuP Cree Head Black ** Final Price Drop With Parts Pricing **

Stupidity deleted. PM for you.

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened

PM sent

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened

Sold to da.gee.

Thanks.

kland1234

Newly Enlightened
Re: Aleph Mule GDuP Cree Head Black ** Sold **

I assume it is all SPF, but I would take the head if still available.

kbb