MINI MAGLITE rechargeable!!!!!

Bobpuvel

Enlightened
I just happened to be on the maglite website and decided to post a comment. I told them that they should make a smaller rechargeable maglite much like the streamlight stinger. A dude named Don e-mailed me back and said that they are almost done with the prototype and it will hopefully be on the market early next month!:party: if anyone knows anything else about this please post something.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
I know nothing of this but it does sound interesting.

Did they say if it was LED, incan, or fire;)?

Don, that name sounds very familiar but it's probably a different Don.

:welcome:

Bobpuvel

Enlightened
I ask if they would make one like the LED version of the stinger. but in his reply he never said it wasn't going to be LED. I hope to god that it is LED and bright. but either way i'm going to buy it because I collect maglites.

Bobpuvel

Enlightened
yeah and I also Tried to ask him how much it will be and what the specs are. but he told me thathe wasn't allowed to tell me so if anyone knows ANYTHING about this... please don't hesitate to say/ask anything. because I really want to find out more about this.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Some one here's has to have some sort of connection with Maglite. But they probably have their lips sealed too.

So Mag now as a smaller rechargeable light and a Soli LED coming up. I wonder if they have any other projects.

I just hope they aren't as active with their lawyers.

Blue72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't get to excited!!!!!!

It seems mag has a habit of replying to many emails when requesting for a new product with an answer "they are working on it and should be available in the near future"

Bobpuvel

Enlightened
well, dd6199, I would hope that maglite would want to try to compete with streamlight by puting this product out. but your right, there is the possibility that they are going to not do it. but from the way that "Don" talked to me, it sounded like he was pretty happy about being almost done with the product.

Bobpuvel

Enlightened
well there is still AT LEAST 5 more months untill I was told it would "HOPEFULLY" be out. so i wouldn't be suprised if they were a little late. I've never been on time for any of my deadlines.

Bobpuvel

Enlightened
I have no idea! but I'll keep thinking. anyone post with ideas on how to get a ton of people to e-mail maglite to tell them to come out with a light like the streamlight stinger LED.