We have some Arc-LS seconds in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have gone through our scrap box and found a bunch of Arc-LS seconds that didn't make QC but do light up. We are offering these for $60 a piece in "grab bag" sytle. This means you could get anything: LSL, LSH, standard, premium- but it will be an LS that lights.

Here's the Order Page.

Please! No special requests. You're driving Merri crazy... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peter

Fusion

Newly Enlightened
They come up as free!!!!! yahh!!!!!
Way to go!!!!!!
Yeah right..... so do i just checkout at 0?

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gosh, it never fails... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Ok, the price shown is also added to the order code.

Peter

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peter, it is very nice of you to offer these to us. I know that they are just collecting dust at your place, however I am sure that there are people here that will put them to good use. Thanks again.

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
What kind of problems with the manufacture of the light will you consider to be a 'second'? Are they all cosmetic issues? Also, how many seconds do you have left?

Mednanu

Enlightened
I've generally found that ARC seconds are better than most manufacturer's 'firsts'. It's usually more of a cosmetic difference in the finish or perhaps a slightly greener tinge to the LED than what would be normal arc quality. The seconds don't come with the standard 10 year/100,000 mile warranty however.

kev65658

Newly Enlightened
Got my 2nd this week. Kroll switch had a scuff around the base and there was smudge on optics or lens,but it didn't matter to me great light exactly same beam quality as my KL1. Thanks ARC Flashlight!

Status
Not open for further replies.