Could we commision the shoppe to make a 20mm reflector for E2DL/E1B/ ExLs, etc...?

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got the McR19XR reflector for my E2DL but the beam center is considerably weaker than when I placed the McR20-S over the emitter - its a gorgeous beam. The problem is that the McR20-S is 3-4mm too short when installed in the E2DL head and would be the same in the other heads. I would love a 20mm reflector that was deep enough to focus properly in these heads. I think the beam would be drool worthy. Waddyathink?

alibaba

Enlightened
I don't know man, I think I'd keep the optic. It's kinda what sets these SF's apart from all the other pocket lights out there and there are tons of 'em with a Cree and a reflector. I love my E1B because, for it's size, it's punchy and has some reach with a big hotspot. It's still got enough spill, for me, for up close use on low and yet even low has some throw to it. If a reflector became available for less cash than a Milkymod I still don't think that I'd do it................................

greenLED

Flashaholic
KD - that'd be something you'll need to bring up with Don. Not sure how much demand there would be for such a beast (the reflector, not Don :nana: )