My Ra Twisty-What's Wrong?

UWAK

Enlightened
My brand new Ra Twisty come. Every things is fine until I open the battery compartment to check the inside part. I put it back again, the battery indicator turns

on for 2 seconds. But after that nothings happen. Clean the thread, change the battery, leave for 60 seconds but still nothing. Did I do something wrong?

Enzo Morocioli

Enlightened
My brand new Ra Twisty come. Everysthings is fine until I open the battery compartment to chek the inside part. I put it back again, the battery indicator turns

on for 2 seconds. But after that nothing's happen. Clean the thread, change the battery, leave for 60 seconds but still nothing. Did I do something wrong?

Wait wait...You're going to have to explain this again...

So you used the Twisty as it arrived, everything worked fine... You unscrew the two halves, have a look at the insides, screw the two halves back together, notice the battery indicator, but twisting further doesn't turn on the light at all?

UWAK

Enlightened
Wo..wo....wo... EM. Yes that's exactly the "problem", but soon I found MY PROBLEM: I did not screwing further cuz I thought It's already reach the end of the thread. My fool. It works fine now.

Good to get your attention though. You are the guru of the Ra:) Thanks my friend.

Latest posts