You guys are going to get me in trouble.....

5.0Trunk

Enlightened
OK, I have made up my mind on what I am going to purchase as my next light. It the E2E-HA. I am doing this without the wife knowing...I know, I know..... I need to know who has the cheapest price on these. I am going to pay by money order or actually give my cash to a friend and let them put it on their credit card. I think the cheapest I have found one so far is $64.99. Don't tell my wife. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

avusblue

Enlightened
My suggestion would be to buy a like-new used one from a CPF'er. They're popping up in B/S/T for good prices all the time. You'll be sure to find someone sympathetic to your situation and can handle the "unique" aspects you need in this transaction. Have fun, and I'd recommend preserving domestic harmony by just fessing up and offering a similar amount of "fun money" to the mama bear for her to splurge on something silly.

You'll love the E2e.

Dave

onelight

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Dave gives wise advise. 5.0Trunk you will look like this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif & your wife like this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif then you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif then her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif & you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif on the couch.

Gandalf

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
onelight said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Dave gives wise advise. 5.0Trunk you will look like this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif & your wife like this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif then you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif then her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif & you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif on the couch.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's really funny!

saunterer

Newly Enlightened
Yep, fess up now or you'll eventually hang yourself. I've used the "Oh, I've had this one in my Jeep/closet/storage for the past year and just found it....", once too many times.