• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Barbolight U-04 SE Package

SOLD: Barbolight U-04 SE Package with Cree Q5 emitter. This light uses 2 x CR123 or 1 x 18650 Li-ION and has a 7075 T651 alloy finished with a very special HA III penetrated with Teflon Mil-A-63576 Type I (Soft green). 900 mA driving current, regulated. 150 min to 70% initial output. One of a very limited run. Fitted with sandblasted Ti pocket clip and twist on-off with momentary tactical pushbutton, as well as a 5 mm thick Makrolon lens and alloy reflector. Includes embroidered nylon zip case and Barbolight BR-04 reflective beacon traffic wand.

PayPal or USPS money orders only, no additional fees, CONUS shipping included in the price. Add $10 for international shipping. First to state "I'll take it" here in the thread has priority. PayPal address same as the e-mail address in my profile.

$310, SOLD to Nedtheshred.

IMG_3610.jpg

IMG_3611.jpg

IMG_3612.jpg

IMG_3609.jpg

Last edited:

bf1

Enlightened
Re: FS: Barbolight U-04 SE Package

That is one great looking light.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Re: FS: OK, Let's Get Real: HUGE Price Drop! Barbolight U-04 SE Package

One heck of a good looking light, is the finish as flawless as it appears? Were you lucky enough to get one of the totally centered ones?!
Shame I don't do Paypal...........

Last edited:

One heck of a good looking light, is the finish as flawless as it appears? Were you lucky enough to get one of the totally centered ones?!
Shame I don't do Paypal...........

Don't do PayPal? Wha? Ho! Let's change that. USPS MO's also gladly accepted. :D This particular teflon coated HA is quite nice. Emitter seems centered to me. The output is awesome.

generic808

Enlightened

And what about air money? I play the air guitar so it's only fitting that I pay with the same stuff! :nana:

This is a great looking light at a great price! Too bad I have these unexpected bills I have to take care of. Priorities suck! Good luck with the sale! :thumbsup:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

That is one solid looking light. Must be water pressure rated with that 1/5" thick window. Wow!

Bill

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great Price Great Seller and Great Light...
Whats left to consider...
Grab it while you can.

Not many out there with the teflon coating.
And Barbolights as tought as nails and Waterproof to 200Meters.

I would have grabbed it if i could!

Benny