• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Ganp HA black 1x123 Surefire E-Series/Aleph slim body with fine knurling

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Ganp HA black 1x123 Surefire E-Series/Aleph slim body with fine knurling - SOLD

Selling the following:

Ganp Surefire E-Series/Aleph compatible body - excellent condition - $55 - shipping with insurance included in conus.

Body C pictured below - same condition as in the picture.

IMG_1272copy.jpg

When I paired Ganp's custom body with a McClicky and 2 different Surefire E1B heads – it worked perfectly. It was also a perfect color match to the E1B head.

The threading proved to be a smidgen too short when I replaced the E1B head with an Aleph Mule GDuP Cree Head. I did not try it with any other Aleph head. YMMV.

First to post an unconditional "I'll take it!" gets it pending funds -
and that post takes precedence over all other forms of communication.

Payment: Cash PayPal only. No credit card PayPal. No PayPal eChecks.
If PayPal funds are not received within 4 hours of sending my PayPal address, the item will no longer be considered SPF and will again be made available for purchase. If you need more than 4 hours, just let me know right away when requesting my PayPal address and we'll try to work something out. Communication is critical.

Shipping: by US Priority Mail with delivery confirmation in the USA.
Insurance included. Not responsible for items once they are shipped.
International buyers are welcome, but you will be responsible for all risks of loss and non-delivery in the shipping process,
as well as the full cost of shipping and insurance.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited: