I'm officially an addict now thanks to CPF

LED-holic

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL I know what you mean!!

Welcome to CPF and glad you joined the club of obsessive flashlight lovers!!!

:D

sappyg

Enlightened
before i came here i never knew that i needed i light every day. now i'm thinking of the next light i "need"
it's the same now as my pocket knife and i have to keep a spare of both in my truck just in case.

JJV

Newly Enlightened
I left for work this morning and forgot to grab my EDC Novatac, now I feel completely naked without it at my waist. Thanks CPF!

I know waht you mean-I never knew I needed a light every day until I started carrying one-now it's like a watch or wallet. Lost without it!

I even have a couple in my work bag, just in case, plus they're small enough to carry around.

I just joined here in May, and my post #s don't reflect it, but I'm well on my way to flashaholic status! :broke:

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
I left for work this morning and forgot to grab my EDC Novatac, now I feel completely naked without it at my waist. Thanks CPF!

I'm so addicted I keep a light on me during the day.
Glad to hear you are enjoying you flashaholism.:laughing:

JWP_EE

Enlightened
As a kid I always loved playing with flashlights. I grew up and grew out of it - or at least I thought. Then I discovered CandlePower Forums. I must say that CPF brings out the kid in me.:)

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
As a kid I always loved playing with flashlights. I grew up and grew out of it - or at least I thought. Then I discovered CandlePower Forums. I must say that CPF brings out the kid in me.:)
thats a very familiar story JWP_EE
i used to love lights when i was younger, grew out of it, started night shift, looked for a better light than my 3d m@g, found this place, and now empty my wallet at lighthound every few weeks

TONY M

Flashlight Enthusiast
Earlier this year I was driving my sisters car when I got it bogged down in soft grass late at night... (long story dont ask how I did it).
She did not have a light in her car and my EDCs were with my keys - at home
ohgeez.gif
. I couldn't see a thing let alone do anything but luckily I had my cellphone.

I too feel naked without any lights with me and most importantly it shows that the few times you are without you're EDCs are the most likely times you will need them.