• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Looking for Ti PD-S Head - WTT

jag808808

Enlightened
Looking for Ti PD-S Head - FOUND!!!

FOUND!!!

:wave:Aloha CPF! :wave:

I am in search of a Ti PD-S head. I have a headless Ti LS27 body that wants to be used. I am willing to part with my round body Milky Seouled L1 with Al Nekomane tailguard. If I can find the original one, I will send it.

This light has been my trusty backup EDC and shows some light wear. You can also take your pick from my Hawaiian Punch Monkey's Fist thread! I have several left from the second run. I would appreciate any help!

Mahalo Nui Loa!!!:grouphug:

Last edited:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
As far as I know,PD-S heads were never sold seperately so probably the only way you would find one is to trade a head in place for it like a LS20, LS27, etc, or find someone who has destroyed a PD-S but salavaged the head, or Don.

Good luck with your search. :wave:

jag808808

Enlightened
Thanks dz! :wave:

As far as I know,PD-S heads were never sold seperately so probably the only way you would find one is to trade a head in place for it like a LS20, LS27, etc, or find someone who has destroyed a PD-S but salavaged the head, or Don.

Good luck with your search. :wave:

cqbdude

Enlightened
Thank you TxTroubleMaker!:wave:

I PM'd the man himself. Only "complete" lights are available for the next wave. I will just have to hold out and cross my virtual fingers...

Aloha,

jag

maybe we can go in on the whole light...you take the head , Ill take the body..:D