Internet Addiction Test

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
44, for me, but I find it hard to gauge my answers for truthfullness, too, so it could actually be higher or lower.

Monocrom

Flashaholic

I don't need a test to tell me I'm horribly addicted. I'm on CPF for hours, everyday. Sometimes I run out of new topics to respond to.... in all the forums! :awman:

jtr1962

Flashaholic
37. I honestly thought the score would be a lot higher. However, there have been times I've avoided CPF and other forums for weeks at a time, so I guess I'm not addicted.

jrmcferren

Enlightened
I got 19, I'm currently unemployed so I spend 10-12 hours a day online usually, but during most weekends I go to a campground and don't miss being online. I am very much in control of my usage.

mchlwise

Enlightened
Score = 47
You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

Scored 28 with the same assessment (average). The range for average users seems pretty wide. :shrug:

e2x2e

Enlightened
31...I'd don't miss the internet when I'm away. I'd rather be doing other things, I just go online when I'm bored and to visit forums and talk to people.

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
I scored 62.:popcorn: But my internet addiction is CPF.:D

Last edited:

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
43 but then again I live by myself. If I was married or had frequent female company, I'm sure they would complain about my time online and then the score would be higher.

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
58....You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.

i disagree with that statement. i have a lot of downtime, no girls around, and no family to nag me about it. i dont see anything wrong. :D Its just CPF anyways....