Glo-Toob contact info?

TOTC

Newly Enlightened
I am trying to contact Glo-Toob concerning warranty replacement of one of their units. As of this writing, however, their website is down. I don't know if their site has been down for a prolonged period of time or whether this is just temporary, but can anyone provide me contact info, perhaps off of packaging or anything you might have handy?

An email address would be good, but a phone number might be preferable if they are having online difficulties.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Unfortunatelly both the lithium and the fx packaging refer to their website for warranty and repair information and have no additional contact information printed.

Eric

TOTC

Newly Enlightened
Unfortunatelly both the lithium and the fx packaging refer to their website for warranty and repair information and have no additional contact information printed.
Thanks for checking, Eric.

Why not contact the dealer you got it from...?
I got it on closeout from a dealer who was liquidating their remaining stock of Glo-Toob products. They are no longer affiliated with Glo-Toob nor would they have any replacements.

TOTC

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys. Their site is indeed back up again.

I put in an email to the glo-toob address and will follow up with a call if I don't receive an email response.

Appreciate the help!