Urnabeam Freedom P

houtex

Enlightened
I've had this little light for about 2 weeks now. I'm not good at reviews so ask questions and I'll try to answer.
004-1.jpg
005.jpg

002.jpg
006.jpg

It's brighter than both my Novatac 120T's but not as bright as my Nitecore Extreme SS bezel.More info herehttp://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=180469

Flashlight Aficionado

Enlightened
How does it feel in the hand? It appears awkward.

How do you carry it? I don't see any pocket clip.

Does it have other levels besides 200 lumens? If so, how easy is it to change?

What is the tint like?

If white wall hunting, how is the beam look? Ratio of spill to the center hotspot?

How is the throw/flood outdoors?

Is that enough to help you get started?

houtex

Enlightened
It feel pretty good in hand,a little slick though.You don't notice the slickeness during operation but during batttery change.

No,no pocket clip. I stick bezel up in the coin pocket of my jeans or just pocket carry.

The tint is white. There is a very faint yellow ring near the outside edge.

Throw is real good. The hotspot stays bright and together at 60 feet out. Spill is okay at that distance.

The beam shot I have posted is a 2 feet on an off white door. I'd say from center of hotspot to ending edge of spill is 1 foot.

I'd like to say that it gets alot of oohs and aahs and I am very happy with this light esp. at the prcie I got it for.
I would like a forward clicky,more knurling around the tailcap and a lanyard attachment point.

Thanks for the Q's FA.