• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Blue Anodized Titanium Aeons

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Everyone,

I'm getting some new Titanium Aeons made with blue anodizing. As before I'll be working with Peter Atwood to get the anodizing done on this new batch of parts. :)

2639122013_bd47cb6f5a.jpg

A summary of the light's features:
- Sapphire Lens
- Light Orange Peel Parabolic Reflector for Long Distance Illumination
- R2 Flux WH Color Bin CREE XR-E – 114 Lumens Minimum Output from the LED
- Titanium Construction with Brass Innards
- O-Ring Seals at All Junctions – Water Resistant
- Gold Plated Circuit Contacts
- 18.5mm in Diameter by 55mm Short
- 1.5 Ounces / 43 Grams Weight
- 1:30 Runtime on High Mode, 40 Hour Runtime on Low Mode off a single CR2 Cell (Fully Regulated on both levels)
(The original thread for the first titanium release is located at: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/198005)

The cost for these lights are $410 shipped via USPS Priority Mail for domestic orders, and $430 shipped via USPS Express Mail for International orders. PayPal is [email protected]; I won't be making many past what people order here in advance and order cutoff is August 8th, and delivery will be sometime in late August.

If you have any questions please feel free to post here or contact me via PM or e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks! :)

-Enrique

Last edited:

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
AndyTieDye: No, the titanium I use in my lights is not one that works well with that kind of process, not to mention doing that finish is rather more involved and time consuming than solid colors.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Someday I think I'd like to get one of these, but for now the price keeps me on the outside looking in. Congrats on everyone getting one of these! :twothumbs

Last edited:

Teego

Newly Enlightened
AndyTieDye: No, the titanium I use in my lights is not one that works well with that kind of process, not to mention doing that finish is rather more involved and time consuming than solid colors.

I like the blue, but I ask for the sake of asking: Will you possibly make concessions for any other colors? I'm not entirely sure which solid colors would work well with the titanium you use in this jewel, but red piques my interest.

Be that as it may, I have opened my paypal window more than once and closed it before I acted in haste. :) And it HAD to be during the bill paying portion of the month!

:broke:

Edit: Heh, a few google searches later, and it would seem that Ti cannot be anodized to red. Who knew? Google knew. This was one of a few references I came to while searching: http://www.titaniumfinishing.com/page09.htm

Last edited:

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
How well does Ti anodizing hold up compared to, say, aluminum type II anodize?

da.gee

Enlightened
Most beautiful. It would look great next to my wife's pink Nautilus but then I'd have to fess up to buying it .

da.gee

Enlightened
I have so many "old" flashlights already. A blue old one might just tip her off.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Teego: I will have some red Aeons in aluminum available sometime next week, if that suits your fancy.

da.gee: Only two solutions to that problem - abstain from the purchase, or appease the master with a pink Aeon of her own. ;)

-Enrique

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
da.gee: Only two solutions to that problem - abstain from the purchase, or appease the master with a pink Aeon of her own. ;)

-Enrique

Does this mean that you will have some available in pink? Would love one of these for the little lady after missing the few pink Al Nautli that you had.