• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: SF M3 Ti Cren Bezel (also one for C2-HA and G2)

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTB: SF M3 Ti Cren Bezel

These were previously offered by CPFer RPM, and while he (I think) still has the rounded basic version available for purchase, I'd be interested in the crenelated one w/ installer tool. If anyone has one they'd consider selling then great, if not, I guess I'd just wait until the next run is complete. Thanks.

Last edited:

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: SF M3 Ti Cren Bezel

His work is outstanding. I had one and installed on both my Z46 and a Milky KL2 bezel and they fit perfectly. Both the said lights have new owners now and so does the RPM bezel.......

All the best in getting one !!

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

:bump: still looking

I'm also looking for one (not sure if RPM makes it or if they're even available) to fit a C2-HA head and one for a G2 head, not sure if the threads are the same.

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast

:bump: still looking

I'm also looking for one (not sure if RPM makes it or if they're even available) to fit a C2-HA head and one for a G2 head, not sure if the threads are the same.

Sneak peek pics... newest run of M3 bezels.. coming very soon.

P7280110.jpg

P7280111.jpg

openbolt1

Enlightened

Sneak peek pics... newest run of M3 bezels.. coming very soon.

P7280110.jpg

P7280111.jpg

RPM,

I own two of your Ti bezels (NovaTac & 1st gen M3) and think they are of the highest quality. I would like to see the above M3 / KL2 Ti bezels a little shorter. Though I'm probably in the minority here :~)

Gary