Show your lights with trits!

zipplet

Flashlight Enthusiast
I absolutely love lights with trits at night, they look cool in my opinion. So post some pics of yours! I only have these 2 right now but I think they are worth several:

weeraw_light.jpg

weeraw_dark.jpg

Lets see some great lights!:grin2:

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
HDS and BitZ trited !

img2181mq2.jpg

img2180nx1.jpg
URL%5D

Am I a show-off guy who used this thread just to show his beautiful and rare HDS 2xAA battery tube ?:devil:

I guess so...:nana:
g.php

Last edited:

Isak Hawk

Enlightened
This is my entire stockpile of tritium, I even threw in a spare trit. The only vial not in the picture is the third one on the raw NS.
I'm no good at taking pictures, sorry :eek:

zipplet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mmmm some nice pics... keep them coming. I'm kinda jealous over that HDS and Raw Ti... but I have a raw AL coming soon to me :)

Isak Hawk: Your pictures look good actually. It's impossible to get all of the trits from the Raw NS in the picture, mine has 4 and I only managed to capture 2 :(

bf1

Enlightened
Hi Toby,
Some nice looking lights. Take care.
I hope all is well?

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a green trit in the M-L1 Clip
3 in the head of the PR-T
3 in the Aleph tailcap
And a 18mm Sphere in the 0D Mag
P1020098.jpg

To light them and the mini glow sticks up I used the UV Aleph Light Engine in the Mule Head seen in the second shot. With a Ultra Blue Glow Disk in the Mule.
P1020101copy.jpg

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Here you go....

100_9292Small.jpg

(Pic courtesy of Pumaman)

Oh you said trits. Oops, my mistake, didn't see the "r". :ohgeez:

Uh, actually, I believe there is a trit in that light but I would have never noticed. :devil:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :whoopin:

zipplet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haha darkzero, the pic is nice even though it's off topic. I didn't notice the light at first... :D

Nein166: That 0D mag.. is that bright enough to read by at night? Even bright enough to navigate by? Looks insane.

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haha darkzero, the pic is nice even though it's off topic. I didn't notice the light at first... :D

Nein166: That 0D mag.. is that bright enough to read by at night? Even bright enough to navigate by? Looks insane.

Yes when your eyes are dark adapted its bright enough to navigate by, And reading newspaper headlines is easy, the 0D has to be ~6" from the page to read the fine print. Unfortunately my camera can't get a shot.