• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB 3 or more Nichia DS C0-W 5mm leds

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Everyone
biggrin.gif

I'm looking for 3 or more Nichia DS C0-W leds. Please PM me if you have any extra to sell
wink.gif

Thanks in advance
tinfoilhat.gif

Last edited:

mwaldron

Enlightened
Congrats on your A2! It's a great light, the favorite of all I own actually.

You might be able to get some DX keychain LED lights and use them, they have a GS version now but I'm sure they're not a great bin knowing DX. Buy a 5 or ten pack and color match them yourself, I'm sure you could get decent results.

Also, keep in mind you may really want to swap out the resisters on the LED ring, or pick up one of the "In development" Onion rings for the A2. The stock SF design is driving those LEDs extremely hard.

manoloco

Enlightened
I have some GS

Do you prefer the DS?

I need some GS, i have been looking for some and cant find them anywhere, group buys are over for them too

can you sell them to me too?

My father is using a headlamp, he doesnt want another one, just wants to get some leds to change his, 5mm. i talked to him about other emitters and headlamps, but he just wants 5mm ones to use on his(hes more of a DIY person), so i recommended nichia GS (i will get him a zebralight but that will have to wait a bit til i save more money for gifts)

cyberspyder

Enlightened
Congrats on your A2! It's a great light, the favorite of all I own actually.

You might be able to get some DX keychain LED lights and use them, they have a GS version now but I'm sure they're not a great bin knowing DX. Buy a 5 or ten pack and color match them yourself, I'm sure you could get decent results.

Also, keep in mind you may really want to swap out the resisters on the LED ring, or pick up one of the "In development" Onion rings for the A2. The stock SF design is driving those LEDs extremely hard.

DX keychains are binned very poorly...most of the time the GS comes with a pretty bluish tint that has a pale yellow corona around it...beam isn't that great either, but it's BRIGHT.

manoloco

Enlightened
I want to thank Grumpy for the generosity of giving me some Nichias, and he even went farther than that!! my father thanks you a lot too! :twothumbs:twothumbs