Maglite truck

hiluxxulih

Enlightened
http://www.maginternationalinc.com/mag_international_inc_home Anyone know if this is made by the same company that makes maglites ? it says fountain valley California isnt that where they make Maglites
T-MAG_2006_USA_copy_ezr.jpg

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Maglite bezel reads Ontario...? Looks like the trucks I saw zipping around Hiroshima a few years back.

Mayo

hiluxxulih

Enlightened
Ok I was kinda wondering because of the name of the truck , it would be kinda neat if it was made by maglite .

lctorana

Flashlight Enthusiast
But by the standards of modern traffic, it would be underpowered, with a proounced flat spot in the middle of the power band.

But a great chassis for modding, though...

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
One of their corporate headquarters are in Hong Kong, so they're made in China? Maybe the parts are made there. I'm not sure.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Reminds me of Volkswagon vans. Or maybe it's made by the mag of car companies, Ford. Both companies are slow to change and don't want to make new products the customer wants (until they have to to stay in business). Henry Ford once said, "You can have a car in any color as long as it's black." When they finally made a hybrid, a vehicle designed to save gas, it was an SUV. After the problems with Firestone tires blowing out, they ran T.V. ads saying that they made their cars safer but they still use Firestone tires. Then again, maybe it's not that fair to compare Maglite to Ford. Similar marketing strategies (or lack thereof), but maglites never killed anyone (other than those that deserved to be beaten by a metal stick).