Got me a sf e1b today

snapper

Newly Enlightened
What is everybody else paying for these? I was looking at the e1l for longer run times and i liked the low first, and i didn't need super bright but it looked like it was running 99$. So i stopped in a local gun shop and they had an e1b for 89$! So needless to say it would of been foolish to have paid more for less light. I like the smoothness of this light and the clip. And the brightness on one cell is impressive. I just wish low was first but ohh well.. So what do you all think of this light after using it a while? Did i do good on the price?

Later chris!!

IcantC

Enlightened
Not sure but congrats. I am looking to buy one soon, in a few months. How do you like it so far?

yzfmik

Newly Enlightened
That's a great price. I shopped around for awhile and the best I could find was $93 + $7 for shipping. Mine came today and I am extremely impressed with it.

matt0

Enlightened
I paid full MSRP (110 I think) a few months ago and got some free batteries along with it at BatteryJunction. Considering that I've seen some go on the marketplace for more than $89 used, I would say you got a good deal.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered mine the day it was available. It has been my EDC for some time now and doing a great job! It usually rided on my Maxpedition Falcon II shoulder strap and gets beat up a lot. Its been dropped in the local pond-( and recovered thanks to good luck and a BIG magnet that was able to magnetize itself to the pocket clip) I've fallen on it too many times, and all sorts of other abuse. The pocket clip is one of the coolest upgrades SF has done-so simple but so useful.

You made a good decision and will enjoy it even more the more you use it.

jaythebull

Newly Enlightened
$84.50 from OpticsHQ with the forum discount. I buy just about all of my lights from them.

stuart

Newly Enlightened
I've had mine about three weeks now, carry it all of the time. The bezel down carry works great for me. I've been outside a bunch with it and its a great thrower, will illuminate a skunk at 30 yards easily. Hotspot very round and clear with good side spill. Mine is one of the whitest leds I have. Its noticiably brigher than the kx2 two stage on high, but not enough to make a big difference. Dislikes would be the lack of knurling on the body and tail, I would not want to have to pull the light out fast due to this issue. The low is useful inside and in the woods. About the same as the Kx2 on low.

Last edited:

Lane

Newly Enlightened
$88 for mine off eBay new!

Got mine last Friday and I really enjoy it. The best light I own!

Watchguy

Newly Enlightened
I paid full MSRP (110 I think) a few months ago and got some free batteries along with it at BatteryJunction. Considering that I've seen some go on the marketplace for more than $89 used, I would say you got a good deal.

Matt0,
What brand cells came with your light?

Moka

Enlightened
I bought mine from an ebay store, it's on its way now...
I paid $89 (then $26 shipping to Australia)...
Only just over MSRP shipped to me =D
:D

(Now USPS have to get their arse into gear and get it to me... lol)

snapper

Newly Enlightened
well this light is growing on me. It is brighter than my tired streamlight strion. It is really amazing how much light it puts out. And since i found some rechargeables that seem to work that makes it even sweeter. I see why these are so popular.

LATER chris!!