Need Input On MAGLite Mods......

DaGreenLantern

Newly Enlightened
hello there,
i have been watching these forums since i found them a few years ago.i currently have 2 x AA incan, 1 x AA MAGLed, 1 x 2D ,1 x 3D.

i have a cree xr-e and a seoul p4 u-bin waiting on the side.

1) i want to make one of my minis into a super-super bright thrower that lasts at least 45 min.any set-up opinions?

2) i want to make either my 2D or 3D into a superbright high lumen flashlight.and i want it to last also at least 45 min.any recomadations?

3) i want to make the other D mag into a bright LEd thrower with the cree xr-e and maybe an aspherical lens.is it worth it? does it have any use since it is centered alot?i like the fact that it can " shoot" far.

p.s. how can i post pictures on this thread? thanx.

this post is just so i can get peoples advice on what they would do to each flashlight cuz i want to see the differant set-ups there are. thanx.i have searched these forums alot from time to time and now it is time to start modifying them because i feel like ive been left back.there are thousands of differant setups but i want to know which ones are the best .thanx in advance.

DUQ

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can post images only if they are hosted elsewhere. Use
to post one up.

For the Mag D; I would recomend a drop in built by

Aspheric light's are mostly for fun in my own opinion. Still worth it (I have one from KD)