Fenix E20 is finaly here. Some reviews?

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got my Fenix E20 today. This light feels increadable in your hand, also the look is better than expected. Best of all its even brighter than expected.:D

Now that its dark I feel the need to say a little more about this light. The emitter is a very warm color of white. Its good for me because those nasty blue colors are what kept me away from LEDs before. Someone would say "look how bright this LED is" and I would reply what difference does it make thats not even real light. Not this one though the color doesn't hurt my eyes at all. Also the tail switch feels great nice and stiff but not hard to depress.

Last edited:

portezbie

Newly Enlightened
Re: MY Fenix E20 is finaly here.

Sounds great. How are you liked the adjustable head?

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sounds great. How are you liked the adjustable head?

Cant believe I forgot to mention that. The focusability is the reason I chose this light over may others. In short...It works. The beam has a nice hot spot on full focus and it throws well. On flood the beam is still very smooth and even all the way accross. All focus positions have very useable spill, and the only time you will see a donut is on a white wall with it turned mostly on flood.

portezbie

Newly Enlightened

Sounds great, I think this may very well be my next light. Post some beamshots if you're bored. Especially if you have some other lights you can compare it to.