My wife made my day!

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast
This was at the end on an email my wife sent to me today:

p.s. i used your flashlight this morning while i was looking for my belt in the closet - i was thinking how proud you would be, haha : )

VINDICATION!!!

It was my C2 with M60L and FM34 - she later told me that it was annoying that she had to press the button the whole time. When I got home she very much appreciated me showing her how to twist it for a constant on.

What can I say, it made my day! :party:

Triple A

Newly Enlightened
SWEET. You may have a flashaholic in the making. What's better than sharing this stuff with someone you love?!?!

cl0123

Enlightened
:candle: ...and I am still hiding the C2 (got it from genEric, Mahalo!) from the better-half to avoid answering the inevitable price$ question.

With Aloha,

Clarence

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
:thumbsup: w00t!

Always good to get a pat on the ego now and again.

infield71

Newly Enlightened
:rant:,that's just great for you.i just ordered a sscP7 last week and she still have not stop :hairpull:

good for you.

P:s.i wonder when there will be a blackout???:grin2:

generic808

Enlightened
:candle: ...and I am still hiding the C2 (got it from genEric, Mahalo!) from the better-half to avoid answering the inevitable price$ question.

With Aloha,

Clarence

hahaha As long as you don't tell her where I live, it's all good :crackup:

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad you all enjoyed this as much as I did.

We have a good relationship when it came to my lights: I got 4 surefires and she got 2 pairs of shoes (and a purple E01 ;)).

FrankW438

Newly Enlightened
That's better than my wife. We had a widespread power outage a few weeks ago due to a severe windstorm. (I had to shower with my NiteCore D10!)

When she got to work at the hospital, the emergency generator was powering some circuits, and not others. She had power for her computer, but not the lights in her office. Very strange.

As she sat there in the dark, straining to see her paperwork and her keyboard, she thought about all the flashlights I had at home and shook her head. I think she felt she wasn't worthy to be the wife of a flashaholic.

What kills me is the list of flashlights I have given her: SF G2, SF G2 w/Malkoff M60L, Fenix L1D, Inova X1, Fenix E01. And she couldn't find one.

-- Frank

Last edited: