Planning to get a Fenix E20 for my Father/Mum

Albinoni

Banned
My Dad currently has a quite old Eveready Incan that takes 3xC cells type battsand he's had it for a few yrs now, but honestly I think its about time he upgrades and starts living in the LED Torch World and leave behind the Incan.

I'm planning to buy him a nice torch and have been looking at the Fenix E20. I did also like the Edgetac Raidfire but it was just out of my price range plus he probably wont need all those Lumens that it gives out. Plus I think the E20 would be adequate enough for both my parents to use and good thing is it takes 2XAA batts so will definately be running it on Eneloops thats for sure :thumbsup:.

Forgot to ask but does Fenix Store still offer free shipping worldwide and which Fenix Store is it ?

Ok sorry found it and looks like a good deal as Fenix Store is selling it for US$38.00, unless I can get it cheaper here in Australia and wondering if Southern Lights will stock it.

Thanks

Last edited:

hate2wait

Newly Enlightened
Ok sorry found it and looks like a good deal as Fenix Store is selling it for US$38.00, unless I can get it cheaper here in Australia and wondering if Southern Lights will stock it.

Thanks

Dont forget the CPF discount :poke:

Niconical

Enlightened
The E20 would be an excellent choice for your parents.
From fenix-store.com the actual cost, including shipping, is $34.96 with CPF8 discount code.

Albinoni

Banned
How/where do I get the CPF Code and is this code put in on checkout in Fenix Store when I purchaes it online though the Fenix Strore. Also it will be free shipping to Australia I presume.