MR16 20W Halogen GUN mod. :D :D

kalengkong

Newly Enlightened
I just finished this modification couple days ago, using 10AA battery holder with 10 AA NiCDs, MR16 12V
20 Watt, both 12 degree and 38 degree bulbs, and Halogen Ceramic holder, Switch and lot of epoxy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (just post it now, since i need to borrow digital camera from my friend)

Sorry for the quality of the images. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
halogengun1.jpg

halogengun3.jpg

halogengun4.jpg

halogengun5.jpg

THIS BEAM SHOTS TAKEN FROM ABOUT 10 FEET, USING panasonic gd88 mobile phone camera.
THIS ONE USING MR16 20W 12deg
h20w-12deg.jpg

THIS ONE USING MR11 20W 38Deg
h20w-38deg.jpg

THIS ONE IS MY PLASTIC CHEAP using 3.6V 0.75A krypton bulb. overdriven by 4 AAs
krypton4aa.jpg

You can see, it is extreme ly bright!
it lit up the room /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

As soon i got my SF M6, i'll post the comparison beam shots.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif DIDNT SEE THE PICS? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

www.geocities.com/kalengkong/flashlight

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

kalengkong

Newly Enlightened
I just put the link there to go to my site.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
i dont know how this happen. (still figuring out) its comes out in the beginning. than redXs now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif :?

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
probably because geosh*tties doesn't allow remote linking of their images. They only can be viewed from the website that resides on geocites. Not linked from some other page (CPF)

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
I see them fine...

--edit--
OK here's something strange... When I open this thread from the Homemade lights forum, the pics show up fine. But after I made a post saying I saw them, they became red X's. Went back to the forum, then came back, and the pics were magically there again! Some kind of weird bug? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

--edit--
Same thing happened again when I made the first edit. Repeated the described process, and the pics were back. I have no clue...