• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mega Extreme. SOLD!

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one HA III black Mega Extreme #15 up for sale with a DSXPJ binned P7 LED. Beam pattern is in between a spot and flood. Runs on a single CR123 (can not use an 3.7 volt RCR123) driving the P7 at approx. 1.5 amps. Runtime is a bit short at 24 minutes. This is the smallest flashlight available using a P7 LED. Asking $450.00 which covers PP fees and express mail. If you want to buy this light, send me a PM. Here are the specs:

SSC P7 LED bin: DSXPJ
SchottB270 mineral glass with AR coating.
Aluminum orange peel reflector.
Chem-kote interior
HA III black
Silicone o-ring
Clicky tailcap switch
Run time 24 minutes

ARC mania

291ly4o.jpg

4m8p.jpg

j67db7.jpg

2hmg0u1.jpg

2mouu84.jpg

Last edited:

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mega Extreme.

Ah Crap.....I'll take it. Just spent my hobby budget for August elsewhere....there goes most of September, too.

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast

AHHHHH .... you beat me to it smokelaw

Nice grab :twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow Mike! You've outdone yourself.

Congrats smokelaw1, please post some impressions of the light when you receive it.

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast

I absolutley will be posting impressions. I am waiting on the 15-3 light (15 watt Ostar, 3 cell in a KL4 head), the Mega Micro (Osram DD, 400 lumen one cell thrower) and now...(finally!) the Mega Extreme. I was bitter when I missed the ME...so when this came up I had to jump on it...thought about it for a good 30 seconds, though! had to do my due diligence!!!
I look forward to finding some quiet time and doing some comparisons, write-ups and beamshots.
Better go order some more bulk CR123s!!!!

Last edited:

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
There will be a review and beamshots when this and the other two ArcMania projects that I have coming are in my hands. I'll do this one while we wait though...

Latest posts