EX10 and D10 tritium vials?

Nick2cd

Newly Enlightened
About a week ago i saw something about these vials and a machined slot for them in the piston of the Nitecores. Anyone have any updated information on this? Are they going to be available to us or was this just a CPF'er mod of amazingness?

orcinus

Flashlight Enthusiast
No updates, AFAIK.

But it wasn't a mod - it was an official announcement. According to 4sevens, both, a slotted piston (without a tritium vial, you have to provide one yourself) and a pocket clip are expected soon.

Nick2cd

Newly Enlightened
Do we have a good source on the tritium vials? what size will we need?

jbviau

Enlightened
Nick2cd, search through 7777's posts and you'll find this info. IIRC one of the mods (Sigman or DM51 maybe) was going to be supplying a few hundred trits in the right size.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nick2cd, search through 7777's posts and you'll find this info. IIRC one of the mods (Sigman or DM51 maybe) was going to be supplying a few hundred trits in the right size.
B@rt is the Mod that supplies trit vials around here, he usually brings in 1.5mm x 5mm vials. Merkava does too but his sizes are 1.47mm x 5.5mm. If the creators of this light go the Mcgizmo way, the slot should be about 2mm x 7.2mm so we can use any of the 2 sizes this guys bring in..

Last edited:

Nick2cd

Newly Enlightened
Great! This is a mod i definitely wanna make! VERY COOL! I hope they can get the tritium in blue! :thumbsup:

Latest posts