I need a Holster for a Nitecore D10 (aa size model)

stockstinks

Newly Enlightened
I need a Holster for a Nitecore D10 (aa size model)

I want it to attach to my belt and fit the Nitecore nicely.

Can you help me find one?

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
A Fenix L1D holster should be right for your needs. Length and diameter of the two flashlights are similar. If I manage to find mine I will check personally. :)

stockstinks

Newly Enlightened
I want a holster that fits the Nitecore D10 nicely for less than $10.00

Any more ideas?

cabbynate

Newly Enlightened
A Fenix L1D holster should be right for your needs. Length and diameter of the two flashlights are similar. If I manage to find mine I will check personally. :)
This is what I used. I is the perfect fit and only $5.00!!!:huh:

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Indeed a perfect fit. :thumbsup:

cimg1309aj1.jpg

cimg1310ek3.jpg

:grin2:

LawLight

Enlightened
Would be expensive compared to the price we paid for the light, but it would be awesome if we could get Matt at artofthehide to make some holsters for the D10 and EX10.

LawLight

sappyg

Enlightened
i tried a holster from an L1T but it was just too tight, especially with the knurling on the D10. so, i took my P2D holster and threw in a couple of stitchesabout 3/4 the way up from the bottom to snug it up. this works great for me.

Zenster

Enlightened
The holster I use for small lights like the D10 don't cost me anything because it comes with almost every pair of jeans that I buy.
It's called a "change pocket", and you can find it right there near the top of the right front main pocket. :)

Some manufacturers add them as a little afterthought and they may not be very deep, but some do a good job and make them 2-1/2" to 3" deep.

Latest posts