Is my new D10 coming from China or Georgia -AKA- how much longer do I have to wait?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gratewhitehuntr

Enlightened
Seems someone said that they returned one from IL and had it back in a week.
but then I thought..... maybe they fixed it in Ga but the rest come from China....:shakehead

what was the delivery time on your light?

I hate all of you.....:mad:

carrot

Flashaholic
The Outdoor Retail Show in Salt Lake City is going on right now. My understanding is most of the staff is there this weekend.

If you are in the States I would assume you will be getting your light within a week of shipping.

ClarkWGrizwald

Newly Enlightened
i orderes a ex10 on friday. today i got a status report on my order and it says they are on back order?

ruger357

Newly Enlightened
Yup, D10's are in stock, ordered mine this morning. I was told it would ship today. I believe the EXD10's are still on back order. Got one of those from the first batch.

gratewhitehuntr

Enlightened
damn :mad:

not today

maybe Wed .....

this sucks

plus I have coming from DX a

RC-E4
light engine --- 3.7v Q5 0%-100% 1200ma high ect
smooth reflector to fit above module
more switches
a couple P60 lamps
some protected 14500's

going to make a 2 mode out of a DD SSC 18650 light with switch rom Romisen
going to put smooth reflector and Q5 in Romisen and make a adjustabe dedicated 18650 light with smooth reflector and HI HI + throw and good runtime on low
going to take module out of romisen and put in another light that FINALLY died (ok, I killed it)

so I'm really waiting for 4 new lights, and it's killing me :ohgeez:

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ordered my D10 on Sunday and recieved it today
I guess the UK is closer to China than US :p

But seriously, I ordered from an e-tailer here in the UK

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
damn :mad:

not today

maybe Wed .....

this sucks

It's called US mail. If you're so annoyed about waiting why didn't you pay for express shipping rather than ranting all over the place for everyday the USPS hasn't shown up with it? If I order by USPS I know I'm waiting a few days. If I need it sooner I pay the extra money and get it next day.

gratewhitehuntr

Enlightened
It's called US mail. If you're so annoyed about waiting why didn't you pay for express shipping rather than ranting all over the place for everyday the USPS hasn't shown up with it? If I order by USPS I know I'm waiting a few days. If I need it sooner I pay the extra money and get it next day.

didn't order it

it is a B-day present

make sense?

tempman

Newly Enlightened
I ordered one a few days ago, and was told they will receive them at the end of this week. I am assuming friday or saturday?

Nick2cd

Newly Enlightened
Sweet! Just checked and my ex10 shipped out today! can't wait! ordered it 2 weeks ago!

DM51

Flashaholic
One person's frustration with a delayed delivery has converted this from a thread into a blog, with a litany of random and disconnected reports from other people chiming in. This is not the correct place for such material, so this thread is closing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.