• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Aleph-Compatible 18650 Body (M_M Split?)

Ducaticorse

Newly Enlightened
As much as I'd resisted, I guess I'm headed off on a foray into Lego-land. :shrug::broke::thumbsup:

I'm looking for an 18650 E/Aleph compatible body. I know there are examples out there by Mirage_Man, TB, and others. I'd like to stay with an Aleph tailcap, so from what I've gathered this ultimately means I need a split-body.

My other Aleph components are aluminum, so while I'd love a Ti body it's probably out of the question from a cost perspective. This will be a "user" for me, so my interest is more in that area of components than it is in some rare or collectible piece.

Ideally this would be an EN body, but raw aluminum would be a close second from a preference perspective. Black is OK, HA would be my last choice.

Thanks in advance for any leads or offers. Please shoot me a PM with details and a price if you have something that might fit the bill.

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll have a MM 18650 body in black avaliable at the end of the week
if your interested.
Im just waiting for a light that I brought last week to arrive.
The light has a black MM body as well so I will not need two.
I know black is your last choice so if the right one comes up
then buy that one ..... no problem here :)

Ducaticorse

Newly Enlightened
Just a morning bump for my WTB ad looking for an 18650 Aleph/E-Series compatible body.