• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ARC, M1, Mule, Lego ALL SOLD

ARC LS nickle plated body and two tailcaps, both the 123 and the CR2 caps. Stock knurling has been polished off. No light engine. Glass lens included. Now 125.00[[/COLOR]. SOLD

2753820622_855060726e.jpg

2752988443_1bc474f4fe.jpg

2752988279_c587264519.jpg

This light is built from a Surefire M1 (Infrared) body, a KL4 head and light engine, and a SW01 tailcap. I have always liked the M1 because of its ergonomic ridges, which make it difficult to drop the light, but the M1 builds are somewhat unusual because the M1 is difficult to disassemble and it has to be rethreaded to allow the mounting of the KL4 head. A super light. Tough, short, handy. $300.00. Now $275.00 . Takes one rechargeable 123 cell. Will also run on primary, but is not as bright. SOLD TO BRUCE

2753834558_3781e533dc.jpg

2753001695_da0513b267.jpg

2753002057_eb319ba9a0.jpg

Next is a Mule. The head is from the Shoppe. It is bu9lt with an SOB 770 driver and has a Cree Q4 emitter. It is designed for a 2 cell 123 tube, but I have used it on a single cell VG body. Selling the entire light for the price of the head alone, $125.00.NOW $100.00SOLD

2752996873_3cf9ec6330.jpg

2752996999_70ff8b9e4a.jpg

Finally is a VG 1 body matched to a C2 head with a TNC connector. No light engine. Perfect for a Malkoff drop in. SOLD PENDING FUNDS $80.00.

2753009551_d356ee7c6f.jpg

Paypal only please. Paypal address is wmlafferty [at] comcast [dot] net. First person to post I'll take it gets the light. Postage by priority mail is included. Add $3.00 for insurance. No charge for paypal fees.

Last edited:

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ARC, M1, Mule, Lego for sale

Boy I like that Mule! I just bought one or it would be gonzo! Happy selling!

alantch

Enlightened

That M1 body looks very familiar :) If you're willing to part it out, how much for it?

David T

Newly Enlightened
Re: ARC, M1, Mule, Lego PRICE REDUCTIONS

I'll take the Mule W/ VG Body. Please check your PM. Thanks

skcheng

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the Arc LS. Thanks Bill!!!

FredericoFreire

Enlightened

That M1 body looks very familiar :) If you're willing to part it out, how much for it?

Hey, that looks familiar to me also! :crackup: I was able to disassemble it with no nicks or marks at all... Great light!

Great to see this custom modded part around the world.

Last edited:

Hey, that looks familiar to me also! :crackup: I was able to disassemble it with no nicks or marks at all... Great light!

Great to see this custom modded part around the world.

Frederico and Alntch,

I cant find in my records who I purchased the M1 body from. It has been a while. I do know that when I got it, SF heads would not screw on properly, and I had to have the body rethreaded to work properly. Getting these bodies is fairly difficult. Either you have to find one like this one ready to go, or you have to buy an M1 light, tear it apart, and rethread it. Given the really excellent ergonomics of this body, it would be a bargain at a much higher price, and I am surprised that SF doesnt use this body design on other lights. It's that good.

bill

alantch

Enlightened

Frederico and Alntch,

I cant find in my records who I purchased the M1 body from. It has been a while. I do know that when I got it, SF heads would not screw on properly, and I had to have the body rethreaded to work properly. Getting these bodies is fairly difficult. Either you have to find one like this one ready to go, or you have to buy an M1 light, tear it apart, and rethread it. Given the really excellent ergonomics of this body, it would be a bargain at a much higher price, and I am surprised that SF doesnt use this body design on other lights. It's that good.

bill

Bill, my records show that you got it from me. If you decide to part it out, please let me know and I'll gladly welcome it home, for the right price of course :D

FredericoFreire

Enlightened

Bill, my records show that you got it from me. If you decide to part it out, please let me know and I'll gladly welcome it home, for the right price of course :D

Alantch got it from me, I'm the original owner, but I do not play E series lego anymore, I'm all in to C/P series.

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

MorningBill,

:takeit: .. Surefire M1 Modded !!

I'll take the Surefire M1 (Infrared) body, a KL4 head and light engine, and a SW01 tailcap. Can you email me and let me know what kind of light engine this has in it? What type of brightness are we talking here.

Thanks my friend!!