Replacement bezel for M2?

riceboy72

Newly Enlightened
Greetings everyone ~

I'm looking for a replacement bezel for my Surefire M2, and was hoping to get something like a C2 bezel but Surefire won't sell them as individual parts.

I'm not sure, but I assume the C2 bezel would work on the M2 body but I've never tried it. My guess is that any bezel from the P series would work. Anyone know of or use another bezel that works on the M2? Are there other bezels, even aftermarket, on the market that would work?

I'm not a big fan of the shock absorbing head and how robust it is, so I'd like to find something a little more size efficient. Any help is appreciated!

Thank you!

matt0

Enlightened
Yes a C2 or C3 bezel would work on your M2. There are aftermarket strike bezels but they will be black and wouldn't match the HA M2 body.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Lighthound.com has a couple of aftermarket bezels that would fit. But they're all strike bezels.

Size15's

Flashaholic
The standard bezel used by the 6P and C2 is the Z44.
Z44-HA for natural HA.
Z44-BK for type II Black for the 6P.

I don't see why they shouldn't sell you this. Plenty of SureFire Dealers show this as a regular item.

matt0

Enlightened
If you were willing to trade the M2 bezel for a C2 bezel, I'm sure that would elicit an even QUICKER response.