Should I Add a Surefire G2 To My Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albinoni

Banned
I've seen some preety good Ebay Deals on the Surefire G2 torchlight here in Australia and also from Australia. Also correct me if I'm wrong but the G2 is a Xenon Gas filled lamp in which they say produces a white beam, but how white is this compared to that of say a Cree LED in a LED torch. I've used torches in the past which has a orange/yellow glow in which I'm assuming is an incandesent type bulb.

I would like to see what the tint of a Xenon is like and is it's tint similar to that of LED.

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
you cant double post in different threads. change the name of one of these to please close so the admin just closes it and you dont get in trouble.

DM51

Flashaholic
You have cross-posted an identical thread in the General Flashlight section, so I'm closing this one, along with a third thread which asks a very similar question.

You have been told on numerous occasions to look things up before starting new threads. You have also been warned about cross-posting. You have started more unnecessary threads than anyone else on CPF. Until you learn to use the available material here and stay within the rules, you will continue to find corrective action being taken, as here.

Status
Not open for further replies.